Boyden Valley Winery64 VT Route 104
Intersection of Routes 15 and 104
Cambridge, VT 05444
Phone: (802) 644-8151
Fax: (802) 644-8212 Located in a restored 1825 carriage barn on our family farm, the Boyden Valley Winery is steeped in the culture and agricultural heritage of Vermont’s Green Mountains. For four generations, our family has nurtured the Boyden Farm. With 8,000 grapevines and 100 acres of maple trees, we craft wines that feature only the finest fruit from the loamy soils of the Lamoille River Valley. We take great pride in our expertise in Old World winemaking techniques resulting in wines that are clean and balanced to the palate. All of our wines are fermented in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks to produce elegant, lively whites, and medium bodied reds full with character. Aged in time–honored French Oak casks our cellars yield mature, European–style wines. Boyden Valley Winery is open year round and visitors are invited to experience the wine making process from vine to bottle. Come share our passion for making wine.
- Sustainable Agriculture Practices, local Organic Growers
- International Award Winning wines
- State of the art equipment, tank room, barrel room
- Producer of VERMONT ICE Vermont’s premier ice wine
- “French Gourmet” take a tour, do a tasting and stay a while. We offer 4 types of artisan cheeses, your choice of wine, procuitto, fresh baked bread and seasonal fruit.
- “Water and Wine” canoe down the scenic Lamoille River to the winery. Contact Green River Canoe 644-8336 for the Smuggler’s Notch area, Umiak Canoe 253-2317 for the Stowe/Burlington area.
- Boyden Valley Case Club, 20% off cases of wine with a minimum of 4 cases/year.
- Weddings and Corporate functions; Looking for a beautiful place to hold a function. The winery is a restored 1825 Carriage Barn with accommodation of 60 people upstairs and also a stone outdoor terrace. For larger functions we have our “Big Barn” that was restored in 2007 and can hold 250 people please click on www.boydenfarm.com/iwedding.html .
- Wedding Favors and Corporate gifts: VERMONT ICE ice wine makes the perfect gift. Our new 50ml miniature VERMONT ICE comes in a 50ml black bottle that is placed in a black gift tube with metal tops, very elegant www.vermontice.com .
- Owner:David and Linda Boyden
- Products:Grape wines; Dessert wines
- Tastings:Tasting room open 10:00 to 5:00 daily May 1st-Dec. 31st, winter hours 10:00-5:00 Fri., Sat., Sun.
- Tours:Tours at 11:30 and 1:00
- Services:“French Gourmet” tour, "Water and Wine" canoe tour. Boyden Valley Case Club. Weddings and Corporate functions.
- Holiday Closings:Closed Christmas and Easter